槟城一日游 :) My Penang 1 day trip (parody singalong to "Don't Stop Believing"

Just a small town girl
Living in a whole new world
I took the midnight bus going to Penang

Just as it turned 6am
In her new Axia did Miss Yu came
We went and picked Karen to go eat dimsum

Dimsum with Miss Yu at Maxim's :)
















And then we went to Queensbay mall
The salty tang of the seabreeze
For friendship Chee Sun lent me his car
And I drove on and on and on and on

Throwback pic with Chee Sun at Seremban Siew Pao :) 




















Kek Lok Si Temple
Up and down the hills I went
Trying to find a good place to park

Goddess of Mercy
Finally I found the perfect
Spot to take her picture

Kek Lok Si Temple







































I am so grateful
Hold on to that feelin'
Taking pictures, explorin'
Center, left and right

Onwards to find Pei
At the Wonder Wilderfarm
an Agrotourism Center
in Relau, Penang

Lunch was a superb affair
Starting off with a colorful salad
The acidity was just right
And very very appetising

"Beating wife vegetable" salad ;)
















Main course was Cambodian rice
with vegetable fritters
A wonderful fusion
with Japanese influence

Cambodian rice with Tempura
















Some will make a difference, some will not
Some were born to make movies
The story of "The Hills & The Sea" will never end
It goes on and on and on and on

with Mr Andrew at FFF2017 Butterworth




















I am so grateful
to meet up with everyone I wanted to meet
in the short time I had in Penang
I did everything I wanted to do

Comments

Popular Posts