在我最彷徨的时候

Y

An unexpected phonecall stopped me in my tracks
Your endless chatter was insignificant.
What was significant was the sound of your voice
The only thing that brought a lump to my throat
Silent tears that fell

X

You asked me why I never told you I’d changed my number
The truth is I thought you knew
Your continuous accusations were cheerfully ignored
I smiled.
For you found me

E

I said I was tired
I wanted to sleep.
But you insisted and called
You knew that I needed to talk to you even when I did not know that myself
Love is Skyping you while playing the dinosaur game on Google Chrome :3
Coz I know you’re always there for me
Even at my craziest moments

Google Chrome endless dinosaur game

R


Suddenly you called
It’s been nigh on 5 years since I last saw you
To listen to your problems and give you advice
I still remember the time when you used to hang on to my every word
I’m proud that you still value my opinions after all these years
I wish you well.
Whatever path you may take

F

You waited patiently for me
You had class soon but you knew I wanted to talk to you
Even just for awhile
Thank you for waiting for me.
13,000++ km away

就在我最彷徨的时候,
你们在我身旁出现,
我才再度发觉,
你们在我生活里,
扮演很重要的角色。

Comments

Popular Posts